Harrie P Woodson Memorial Library

Loading palette preview Loading

Who We Are

The library was started in 1916 as the "Women's Club Library." In 1940 the library was donated to the City of Caldwell. Donations by the Woodson, Perkins and Yager families allowed the library to grow, becoming known as the Harrie P. Woodson Memorial Library.

The generous gift given by Dr. Joe & Mollie Smith of their medical clinic building allowed the library further growth.  In 2009 the library was remodeled, more than doubling ins size.

The library serves Caldwell and the surrounding area offering a wide range of services for our patrons. Along with our book and movie lending service we offer public access computers, fax and scanning service, photo copies and genealogy and historical resources.